Nameere Justine is a Lawyer, Television Talk Show Host and producer. Nameere is currently on break from her TV career as she is concentrating on her campaigns for Youth Member of Parliament for Central Region in the coming elections. She is a daughter to the Minister for Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries, Hon Vincent Bamulangaki Ssempijja. Nameere Justine is a very vocal public figure passionate about human rights, equality and social issues especially the rights of youth, women and children! She was born on April 17th 1990, went to Namugongo Girls Primary School, Kings College Budo for High School and Makerere University for her Bachelor of Legal Laws and The Law Development Centre (LDC) for her Diploma in Law.
Nameere Justine is a mother of two toddlers, her hobbies include reading, traveling and farming. Her role models are Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Allen Kagina and Evelyn Anite Ajik
Nze Nameere Justine nva mu ssiga lya Nkambo Kasoma lisibuka Kivubu Busabaala mu ssaza lya Ssabasajja ery’e Kyaddondo.
Ndi muwala wa Ow’ekitiibwa Bamulangaki Ssempijja Vincent (Hon) e Lukaya e Kalungu mu Ssaza ly’omutanda erya Buddu.
Ndi muzzukulu w’omugenzi Kimbira Musaala Deogracious agalamidde e Lukaya Kalungu era ndi muzzukulu w’omugenzi Ssemutenga Kapere Bulayimu Makanika (agalamidde) e Lukaya Kalungu, Kaliiro mu Kapere era ndi muzzukulu wa Liiso Lya Ngabi agalamidde e Ssese.
Nva munnyumba ya Bamulangaki Vincent Ssempijja e Lukaya, Kapere, Kaliiro e Kalungu mu ssaza lya Ssabasajja Buddu.
Nsibuka mu luggya lwa Jjajjange Bulayimu Kapere Ssemutenga Makanika; mu lunyiliri lwa Bamulangaki; Mu mutuba gwa Bulayimu Kapere; Mu sigga lya Nkambo Kasoma lisibuka Kivubu Busabaala Kyaddondo, e Zziru!
JJAJJANGE OW’AKASOLYA YE KAYITA; ndi Muzzukulu wa Kayita e Mbazzi mu Kyaggwe! Oyo ye mukulu w’ekika kyaffe eky’envubu era yangata ku Ssabasajja Kabaka Maggulunyonndo, Ssabalongo!
Neddira Nvubu Akabbiro Njovu! Omubala gwaffe guvuga nti “mu nyanja weddira muki? Nvubu! Mu nyanja weddira muki? Nvubu! Obudde bunzibiridde, ssula! Bw’ompa akawala ako ng’omazze!”
Mmange anzaala ye Mugenzi Jane Francis Birabwa Ssempijja agalamidde e Kapere, Kaliiro, Lukaya mu Kalungu, muwala wa Kamanda Mulera e Bukaala, Masaka; muzzukulu wa Kamanda Mulera e Bukaala, Masaka.
Jajja omukazi azaala kitange ye Federeesi Nayiga Kimbira Muzzukulu wa Fuleeriyo ne Yuliyaana Bawanguzi e Lwannume, Kyamuliibwa mu Kalungu.
Jjaja omukazi azaala mmange ye Malita Barungi muzzukulu wa Gabudyeeri Matte e Kiganda, Mubende.
Siri mufumbo naye nga Mukama yemubeezi nja kubutuukako. Ndi mukyala muzadde era Mukama yakampa ezzadde ly’omuwala n’omulenzi.
Ndi Mukyala Muganda wawu era njagala nnyo Obuganda ne Ssabasajja Kabaka! Ndi mukyala Munnamateeka era mungu yansaasira nampa netalanta eyokukola ku Ttivi. Ndi mulwanyirizi w’eddembe ly’abantu naddala abatalina mwasiirizi era ndi munnabyabufuzi.
Akasiisiira kange kali Najjeera mu ssazza lya Ssabasajja erye Kyadondo.
Ssabasajja Kabaka awaangaale ne Maama Nabagereka agerekere Obuganda.
Nnanyimu gundagunda, Baffe ndabiranga ddala!
PHONE : (256) 779612328 OR (256)753240981
E-MAIL : email@example.com
With a background in corporate work, leadership and over 7 years of working with different people, companies and organizations in different fields like media, agriculture, journalism, legal work and charity/ NGO work, I continue to aspire to serve at given levels to add value to my country using the multi skills and knowledge that I have obtained from my experience and more that I will obtain as my wish to learn never extinguishes!
- 2011 – 2015 Makerere University, Kampala – Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- 2010-2011 Makerere University Business School, Kampala
Certificate in Business Administration
- 2009-2010 Law Development Centre, Kampala – Diploma in Law
- 2007- 2008 Kings College Budo Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education
- 2003- 2006 Kings College Budo Uganda Certificate of Education
- 1996 – 2002 Namugongo Girls Boarding Primary School – Primary Leaving Examinations
- 2010- 2011 – Clerk/ Legal assistant at JM Musisi and Company Advocates.
- 2011 to 2013 – TV Presenter and Producer at NTV Uganda (Hosting Life Stories)
- 2013 to 2015 – Co- Host MINIBUZZ KYOGEREKO on Bukedde TV1 (Vision Group)
- 2014 to 2016 – Presenter and Producer BULI MUKYALA/ EVERY WOMAN on Bukedde TV1 (Vision Group)
- 2013 to 2016 – Sales agent and Content Provider at Vision Group
- 2018 to date – TV Content Provider – UBC TV
- I have very good mobilization skills.
- I enjoy working with other people and I take myself as a good team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Very good negotiating skills and conflict resolution.
- Very enthusiastic to achieve objectives.
- Physically and mentally sound to lead others.
- Very good listening skills.
- Have ability to motivate others so as to achieve organizational objectives.
- Excellent time management.
- Demonstrated leadership ability as explained above.
- Very good coordinator.
- I have worked in almost all parts of Uganda through my work especially my TV work which makes me a versatile individual who can adjust to any job needs as regards network, information, travel, etc.
- Evaluation of my fellow workers both superiors and subordinates without bias.
- A good negotiator and decision maker.
- A very good researcher which enables me to make informed decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and able to express myself in a number of local dialects. Fluent in Kiswahili.
- I communicate fairly in French too.
- Ability to write business letters and professional business and other reports.
- Ability to use and communicate using the E-mail and Internet.
- Ability to write very good proposals, plans, budgets and project lay outs.
- Am very good at coming up with powerful ideas
- Creative in making wise decisions under a dynamic environment.
- Encouraging the small things that matter in the organization.
- Creative in research methods especially in situations that require immediate response.
- Very good at coming up with workable solutions especially in situations that require immediate response and crisis management.
- Ability to mobilize funds with my experience in charity activities and working to help different groups.
- Being able to give value on small budgets.
- Being able to budget well and account for given funds.
Deputy Managing Director
Uganda Broadcasting Corporation
+257 750 467 978
Editor in Chief,
PO Box 9815, Kampala
Former Administrator, Minibuzz Uganda and now Senior Producer NTV Uganda
Mobile: +256- 784547255
Mr. Kakungulu Mayambala
Advocate of the High Court, Professor and Senior Lecturer
Faculty of Law Makerere University, Kampala, Uganda
MR. JOHN MIKE MUSISI
Advocate of the High Court
Senior Counsel at JMMusisi and Company Advocates, Senior Lecturer LDC Mobile : +267- 772- 455784